Monday, December 08, 2008


Leona Lewis' face will light up when she starts singing!

Its a charity single sung by: Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige, Beyonce Knowles, Ashanti, Keyshia Cole, Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Fergie, Rihanna, Leona Lewis, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge, LeAnn Rimes and Carrie Underwood


Live version. Miley Cyrus spoils the whole song with her "whatever" parts! >:[



There's something wrong with the weather today, its like silent night in Singapore cause nobody talks much today (okay or maybe its only me) Eh, at least I'm not being high today maybe they're appreciating a moment of silence HAHA.

Everybody's been complaining about the cold weather and I surprisingly don't feel cold, which is VERY unusual of me. I realised that I'm much less afraid of the cold these days, maybe its affected by stress?! -.-


I (heart) the TV! watched a show on baby researches they are SO SO SO freaking cute ):



how random buhbye.


No comments: